Usage of the CTAO Media Materials, Images and Videos
Unless specifically noted, all audiovisual and multimedia material from the public CTAO website, along with the texts of press releases, announcements, images and videos (including Flickr) and captions, are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) Licence, and may on a non-exclusive basis be reproduced provided the credit is clear and visible. Additional guidance:
- To use the CTAO materials, the full image or footage credit must be presented in a clear and readable manner.
- Unless otherwise noted, the appropriate credit for the CTAO materials and images is “CTAO.”
- The text of press releases and announcements should be credited to the CTAO, except when used by media.
- The CTAO materials, images and videos may not be used to state or imply the endorsement by the CTAO or any CTAO employee of a commercial product or service.
- If an image includes a picture of an identifiable person, explicit permission is required prior to its use.