Usage of CTA Media Materials and Images
Unless specifically noted, the images and videos distributed from the public CTA website, along with the texts of press releases, announcements, images (including Flickr) and captions, are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, and may on a non-exclusive basis be reproduced provided the credit is clear and visible. Additional guidance:
- To use CTA materials, the full image or footage credit must be presented in a clear and readable manner.
- Unless otherwise noted, the appropriate credit for CTA materials and images is “CTAO.”
- The text of press releases, announcements, pictures of the month and captions should be credited to CTA, except when used by media.
- CTA materials, images and videos may not be used to state or imply the endorsement by CTA or any CTA employee of a commercial product or service.
- If an image includes a picture of an identifiable person, using that image for commercial purposes is not permitted.