For setting up the detailed construction schedule across the project, the CTAO is seeking consultancy services for its Project Office in Bologna (Italy) in the area of Project Scheduling. The consultant will work in close contact with the CTAO Project Manager and the relevant Project Office departments in the following tasks:
- Establish, monitor and update a set of detailed project schedules for all areas of the CTAO construction project using standard coding and existing work breakdown structures (WBS) as well as information from in-kind contribution teams (contribution to the regular update of the WBS will also be required).
- Perform a roll-up of the various schedules into a single consolidated CTAO plan.
- Set up the needed systems and planning tools within the CTAO Project Office.
- Work closely with CTAO staff and in-kind contributors to obtain necessary schedule Information.
- Perform schedule control by establishing critical path reviews, planned value, earned value, schedule variance, and recommend corrective actions as required.
- Report on a regular basis to the CTAO Project Manager on schedule condition, delivery status, and other parameters.
- Initiate and prepare periodic project reports, setting up a standard format appropriate for the task, focusing on programmatic aspects and delivering a number of Project Key Performance Indicators, to be defined in cooperation with the CTAO Project Manager.
All information is available in the Tender Dossier documents (Request for Proposals and Annex I, Annex II, Annex III and Annex IV).
Request for clarification should be submitted in writing by email to email@example.com
All responses, which are considered by CTAO to be of a substantive nature, will be sent in anonymous way to all applicants invited to submit a proposal. Any questions that are of a sensitive nature must be clearly identified as such on submission.
Deadline for request for clarifications: 13.02.2023 – 23:00 CET
Response to req. for clarifications by: 20.02.2023
Deadline for Submission of Proposals: 28.02.2023- 23:00 CET